What are your favorite nuget mvc packages
What are your favorite MVC packages available on Nuget? Why?
Here are the most common ones I end up installing in a new MVC Application:
- Elmah - Great for capturing errors (I usually install Elmah for Glimpse as well)
- Glimpse - Great for monitoring routes and tracing information.
- RazorGenerator - Precompiled views, compile time checking
- Mini-Profiler - Awesome little way to profile MVC without much overhead.
- Markdown-Deep - Since most of my sites utilize user input and I would prefer not to allow html input I use this.
- Json.Net - Fast Json library.
- Errlusion - My own little configuration-less error handler for MVC.
- DotNetOpenAuth - I use this for user authentication. I'd rather not maintain credentials on my sites.